"Every day counts when we are devoted to God!" -Elizabeth George (A Woman After God's Own Heart)

Jesus was forsaken so we would never be. -Dr. John Barnett

Daily Scripture Verse

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." -Psalm 55:22

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just Some News

A few things are or will be happening this week that I wanted to inform you guys about.
1. I plan on writing another blog post about the movie "Hound Dog" until then check out Kingdom Advancing for updates. I've become pretty busy with my school and studying for the ACT, so it might take a few days.
2. I'm also writing a book called "Overcoming the Pain". It's my autobiography about how Jesus Christ changed me in an awesome way. I would appreciate your prayers concerning this. I truly think that it's the Lord's will for me to do this.
3. I've started up something new for this blog. Prayer requests. Prayer is an awesome thing. In the past 3 months or so; I've seen God answer many prayer requests, from knowing if God wants me to write "Overcoming the Pain" to hearing from a friend who had walked away from God, and is starting on the long journey of healing. We serve an awesome God!
Basically, if you have prayer requests or praise reports that you would like fellow Christians who visit this blog (including me) to pray for; please email me. Thanks!

No comments: