"Every day counts when we are devoted to God!" -Elizabeth George (A Woman After God's Own Heart)

Jesus was forsaken so we would never be. -Dr. John Barnett

Daily Scripture Verse

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." -Psalm 55:22

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Trust God in Life

I'm confused. I don't know what to do. I fear going forward...I'm determined not to fall back. I close my eyes to try and block what I see only to find out that the images in my head are just as clear as the ones I truly see. I try to harden my heart to the emotions I'm feeling, but only to find it's no use.
The only thing I can do is trust in God. He holds my future. I don't see nor do I understand what my future holds, but God does. And for that I'm thankful.
I'm tired. I'm always "on the go". I want to stop and just give up, but I must run with endurance the race that is set before me. If I stop I will loose and fall. I have to plug along even though it's hard.
So what if I'm confused? So what if I'm tired" So what if I feel I can't go on? I'm an overcomer! I put my trust in Jesus. I have lived most of my life for myself and my own selfish ambitions. I will live whatever life I have left for God. He's all I need. He's all I should ever want...

Does that sound familiar to you? Do you ever feel that when it gets to hard that you want to quit?
I know that sometimes life gets hard. Sometimes you may feel like you want to just give up. DON'T. When things get hard, trust in God. When you're confused, trust in God. When you're tired, trust in God, and He will carry you through.
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your pathes straight."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Moirah!

I've been thinking much along the same lines--having felt many of the same things that you express.

"Oh," says one, "it is a terrible thing to be a Christian." I assure you it is. It is one of the hardest things in the world to be a child of God; in fact, it is impossible, unless the Lord makes us his children, and keeps us so. ~ C. H. Spurgeon

May the Lord increase our faith that we may live to the praise of His glory!

Anonymous said...

I am glad the quote was an encouragement, Moirah. The internet can certainly be a great blessing when used for God's glory!

Every blessing,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Cregenda now links to Revitalize Our Youth!

Anonymous said...

Wow.
That is so ON with peoples troubles.
I know a man I met on an internet game. He was about to kill him self but I taught him about God. He's not a Christian right now, and I need everyone to lift him up in their prayers. This person really needs prayer and I need prayer to know the exact words to say and how to lead him slowly and securely to God.
For more information on this guy, visit my blog, I have a post about all of this.

Thank you,

Daisy

Anonymous said...

thanx moriah..that was just the reminder i needed.

Austin said...

Yes, that sounds very familiar to me...almost too familiar.

Unknown said...

Many people are now using the internet to share there life stories. I think it's great that many people are now doing this to be able to inspire more people.

christian blog