"Every day counts when we are devoted to God!" -Elizabeth George (A Woman After God's Own Heart)

Jesus was forsaken so we would never be. -Dr. John Barnett

Daily Scripture Verse

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." -Psalm 55:22

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My baby sis!!!

Hey you guys! My mom just had her baby!! Yeah!!! Since my Battle cry wouldn't let me post the pics up on there; I decided to just put them on here. =) My baby sister name is Reese Olivia. She's 4 pounds and 13 oz. She was born at 3:53 pm on Friday May 25, 2007.



This is a picture of me and Reese about a day after she was born.



This is Reese with her grimace/ smile. =)

And this is Reese playing peek-a-boo.





Thanks you guys for the prayers! We all appreciate them. Please continue to pray for all of us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..so cute. she's adorable.

amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a little thing, isn't she?

Amy said it all, except she left out about fifteen o's.

Soooooooooooooooo cute. ;)

Moriah said...

To Kingdom Advancer: Haha She is very small. I'm used to lugging around 2 1/2 year old Landon (my mom and I babysit him) He's about 36 pounds or so.

Anonymous said...

wow shes so adorable!
My moms babies weigh like 7-8 pounds. She's small, huh?
She's soo adorable! And you too! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Moriah,

She's precious! Can't wait till I get to see her.
One of my sisters weighed 12 pounds when she was born! Bit of a difference in size:)

Anonymous said...

HEY visit my blog! I'm leaving my Stars Of Glory! Visit soon.

THEZIANT© said...

Hey Moriah, I was only kidding when I posted that comment on that creep's site, which in retrospect was probably wrong. I know he's no more god than you or I. My blog is also only a joke, started by me and my friends. I believe in the only true God and his only son.

Anonymous said...

aww...so cute. I love babies...but I just have to satisfied with my friend's younger brother and taking of babies in my church's VBS.